Increase the good.
No matter where you are or what is happening in your life, you can always increase the good in your life.
For starters, (especially if you are struggling with a difficult financial, health or family conflict) try something super simple and easy but strongly positive.
For example, if you are crying, depressed, frustrated or angry:
1. Have a cool glass of water.
2. Write the following words on a piece of paper. " I know this feels horrible, but I am open to considering that life is working out for me in this moment."
3. Say out loud: I am grateful for being alive and breathing. Thank you for my breath."
4. Make eye contact with someone (anyone), for a few seconds.
5. Take a 3-min walk outside.
Looking in a different direction in your most difficult moments is the most wonderful thing you can do for yourself.
Take care and happy Tuesday.