Start this year on an awesome note.
Let go of the past and celebrate your accomplishments with a simple process.
1. Take a few minutes out of your day today to make a list of all the moments, experiences and people (including yourself) you would like to forgive (from 2013).
2. Once you make the list, write down next to each item on the list " I forgive this situation, circumstance etc. "
3. Then, take a deep breath, and say out loud " I choose to let all negativity around this situation go".
4. You can 'let go' by tearing up or burning up the list.
5. Once you feel clear and happy, take a moment to sit still and write down all the good that has happened for you this year. As my coach states, it always helps to write down your accomplishments before you start setting intentions for the new year.
Your accomplishment could be something as huge as a job change to something as simple as feeling grateful for the people in your life.
Much success, joy, warmth and abundance for 2014!
With much gratitude,
New Alpharetta location
As of January 2nd, 2014, I will be at 12700 Century Dr, Suite E, Alpharetta, GA, 30009.
I look forward to meeting you there.
AQSA ZAREEN FAROOQUI , MS, LPC, CHT, CPCS
Licensed Professional Counselor